View Profile ReaperDoomguy

All 28 Audio Reviews

7 w/ Responses

Love it, love it, love it!

Gives me the feels. This is one of my favorite games of all time (number 2 in fact!).

Burningleos responds:

I could tell, because your NG avatar is Klonoa, but glad you like the song and its games

Wow, it's been a while since I've heard this. Still holds up!

Oh! Would you mind if I used this in a future project of mine?

Needs work, but is still a great song!

Sounds kind of like something out of a Klonoa game.

piggemz responds:

if you say so! i've never played the games. i just wrote this piece sort of as an exercise to write a piece quickly.

anyway, thanks for the listen and the rating.

God.... After years of searching since heard it in MMX Short 1. I finally found it. I somehow knew that this song was the work of a NewGrounds author. I LOVE THIS SONG. Also, on a side note, is it me, or does this sound kinda like Megaman X?

Sounds like a boss fight song. Maybe even a LAST boss fight song. Why doesn't Trey Arch make some sort of Samantha boss battle that can happen at random rounds like the Hell Hounds. Oh if you don't know who Samantha is, she's the little girl that triggers EVERYTHING in the Call Of Duty Zombies Story to happen.

I could TOTALLY have seen this being the ending credits song for Castle Crashers. Sucks that it wasn't implemented due to time. But hey, with luck, there might be a Castle Crashers 2! I can hear the Castle Crashers-ness in it. I LOVE IT.

Does anyone else think of Thanatos ( The Dark Lich) from Secret Of Man when they here this?

PS: I TOTALLY agree with ninjakill5! :D

Sounds like it would be the opening for a Cave Story Movie.

Extra: The drums sound a little out of sync at parts. I advise u fix that. Tho it still earns an epic 5 out of 5 and 10 out of 10 if it was old Newgrounds.

Peaceful, yet sad sounding.

Could I use this for a game?

n/a, Male